- What Einstein would have made of an iPhone
- The goods and ills of social media
- Free teaching for teachers to teach space and astronomy
- Jeni talking Pluto on the BBC
- A trip down technology Memory Lane
- And get out and look at Comet Neowise!
The News: Rounding up the space exploration news we have a Mars launch window and NASA storming ahead with Artemis plans so this month is all about the moon and Mars:
- The Kennedy Space Centre takes delivery of rocket engines for their SLS rocket
- Funding for more SLS moon rockets
- A new lunar rover to help plan human missions
- New modules for the lunar orbiter
- NASA innovation funding for new long duration mission capabilities
- United Arab Emirates’ Mars orbiter launching this month
- China’s Tianwen-1 Mars mission with an orbiter, lander and rover
Main news story: Getting ready to launch the biggest ever rover to Mars
The Electromagnetic Spectrum: The visible light part of the spectrum. How telescopes were developed and became ever more powerful.
Q&A: Do you think we will see humans space exploration beyond Mars in our lifetimes? Pieter Johnson @Nascothornet on Twitter.