The Discussion: Lt Col Dave from Florida gives us his more informed take on Space Force.
The News: In the new revamped show format we have 3 minutes to round up the astronomy news stories you might have missed:
- An incredible Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter image of Aristarchus Crater
- New life in the Kepler spacecraft
- ESA’s Aeolus weather data spacecraft launches
- NASA’s OSIRIS-Rex spacecraft enters its science phase
- China’s Chang’e 4 lander headed for the far side of the moon
The big news story:
- The Parker Solar Probe on its way to ‘touch the sun’
The Debate: In this section the team debate a pressing question or issue in astronomy or space flight and in this inaugural debate, Ralph takes on Jeni to make arguments for what should be the next big human spaceflight destination: Moon or Mars?
Q&A: Listeners’ questions via email, Facebook & Twitter take us on a journey into the astronomy issues that have always plagued our understanding or stretched our credulity. This month we take a look at powering rovers on Mars:
Will ExoMars be able to survive dust storms? From Mike in Florida