The Discussion: Combating light pollution for the AstroCamp in the Welsh Brecon Beacons and fighting to help the National Park retain its International Dark Sky Reserve status. Then we turn our attention to politics in space science and listeners’ views on politics in podcasts.
The News: Rounding up the space and astronomy news this month we have:
- Another gravitational wave detection and what we’re learning from it
- The European Space Agency’s latest mission approvals
- NASA’s last exoplanet data dump from the Kepler mission
- China’s experiment observing long distance quantum entanglement
- Britain’s ambitious space ambitions and Europe freezing out the UK
- Has the origin of the Wow Signal finally been solved?
- How common are the ingredients for life in the universe?
The Hat of Woo: This month we look at EM drives and NASA’s cover up hiding the warp drive they’ve developed at their super-secret Eagleworks and aren’t using but they definitely, definitely have it. Honestly.